Everything you could want to know and more about: Plasma, LCD, DLP, CRT, Flat panel, Front Projection, and Rear Projection Television. We got information on HD or Hi-definition, EDTV, Digital, and Analog broadcasts. Learn how to interchange your moniter and TV. From the history of television to future TV technology, get the answers here.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

HD Ipod, yeah baby!

Someone told me that they couldn’t wait for the IPOD to have high definition video playback.



Did I miss something? There must have been a meeting that decided the future of HDTV viewing and my invitation got lost in the mail!

I just bought a Samsung 50” plasma television for my wall. The salesman didn’t inform me about the special meeting where the world decided we only want 2.5” LCD TV screens. What the hell is going on? I thought the whole video IPOD was stupid to begin with, but at that time no one said is was going to be in HD.

Decision has been made, the 50” television is going back. My IPOD is getting mounted on the living room wall TODAY! Just think of the Super owl party next year, 30 drunken guys chowing burgers and dawgs all staring at my 2.5 inch hi-def LCD Screen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your aite. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for CD Drives
information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

6:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the informative blog! I'm a webmaster of jewelry television

7:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
invisible hit counter