Everything you could want to know and more about: Plasma, LCD, DLP, CRT, Flat panel, Front Projection, and Rear Projection Television. We got information on HD or Hi-definition, EDTV, Digital, and Analog broadcasts. Learn how to interchange your moniter and TV. From the history of television to future TV technology, get the answers here.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dellerella

Mirror, Mirror on the wall where can I find the cheapest computer of them all?

Search Dell.com to find your match

(Please stop me if you have heard this one)

I searched long and far for the best computer to buy. From the hills of HP to the Apple valley, and as far as the Sony shores would take me, all along it was hidden the under my eyes. Dell is the cheapest of them all, how can their prices be so much less?

I customized my piece and when all was said and done the damage totaled $3000.

The Prince was happy and all was great, until the 1 yr anniversary of when the Dell the purchased. 1 day after the warranty was up the CPU crashed and all the kings the people with all the White Guis could not get the Dell to work properly again.

The princess beautiful Dell had turned back into a pumpkin. So it was back to the HP hills and Apple valley to find a real computer not a piece of shit Dell!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
invisible hit counter