Everything you could want to know and more about: Plasma, LCD, DLP, CRT, Flat panel, Front Projection, and Rear Projection Television. We got information on HD or Hi-definition, EDTV, Digital, and Analog broadcasts. Learn how to interchange your moniter and TV. From the history of television to future TV technology, get the answers here.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Video IPOD Rip

Recently got the revised 80GB IPOD, it is fricken sweet. Finally got all my music in one spot. I remember how excited I was back in day when I bought the first ever 100 disc CD player. The IPOD is better.

However, as a Microsoft Windows user there is no apple software to rip my DVDs to the pod (really sucks). I have read about something called Handbrake that does exactly this task for Mac users. Not sure if it’s any good, any body got feedback about this free program? They are supposedly making a version for Windows users but this seems like a major oversight.

Regardless, the IPOD is awesome. Definately recommend it to everyone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

基本的な理由は利
益率は非常にあ
るという事実である

Also visit my blog; miumiu

11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
invisible hit counter